Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:13:38 -0500

> Well, they got hammered last night! I lived in the Springs many years
> ago, and we regularly got pounded with feet of snow in almost every snow
> storm.

I resided in the Springs back in 1984-1985.  Well, for a few months, at
least as the organization I was with was based there, but we spent most of
the time on the road.  Loved it, but snow????  Sorry, I'm from Muskegon,
Michigan.  The Springs didn't get enough snow to even write home about.

Colorado Springs remains my top city to move to. Loved it there, continue to
love it every time we visit.

AG