Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:43:43 -0600
   Thank you, Jim.
   I have looked into that printer, and was hoping someone who owned or
   used one could shed some light on it. The comments online are
   favorable.
   It will not work with the same cartridges I already have, but that's a
   moot point anyhow.

Candace

   Jim Nichols wrote:

Candace,

I have been using an Epson Stylus Photo R800 for more than four years, and
it has never failed, only requiring ink refills.  I use regular Epson
refills from Atlantic Exchange in Florida, so I know nothing of its
compatibility with your inks.  It has the hardware to handle printing on CDs
and DVDs.  There are several sources available on-line.  Just a thought.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
-