Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:44:40 -0600
   Well, I could be beating myself severely about the head region
   shortly, but I rang the bell and decided to go with this Epson. Epson
   gets one last shot.
   [1]http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A2893820&;
   cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=39715&lid=1003767
   I opted for one that only prints on paper and prints CDs/DVDs. I don't
   need all the other stuff, it's just that what I could find locally
   that did Cd printing also had all the copy/scanner/fax capabilities.
   Anyhow, after much reading and searching this is what I did. It should
   be here by next Tuesday at the latest, as I called and they expedited
   shipping for me free of charge.
   I find it strangely fascinating and very odd that the Epson R200 that
   I paid about $72.00 for, and never had one ounce of trouble with for 5
   years, can now be purchased for $299.00, new or used.
   Makes me wish I hadn't recycled mine, but had someone look at it.
   Don't know who that "someone" would have been in this town, but it
   makes me wonder.
   Thank you everyone for your help, insights, suggestions and
   recommendations.
   Rand, I will download the trial of the Acoustica software, if it is
   compatible with the printer listed above.
   And it's snowing again. :-)

Candace