Re: [OM] 80/4.0 Macro resolving power?

Subject: Re: [OM] 80/4.0 Macro resolving power?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:01:30 -0400
There are lots of inexpensive, collapsible light tent soft boxes for
sale on ebay.  You could probably modify one for field work without too
much difficulty.  Here's a 30" for about $34 shipping included
<http://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-SHIPPING-30-PHOTO-LIGHT-TENT-LIGHT-CUBE-SOFTBOX_W0QQitemZ200380289854QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea798933e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14>
They come both smaller and larger.  Search on "light tent".

Chuck Norcutt