Re: [OM] 80/4.0 Macro resolving power?

Subject: Re: [OM] 80/4.0 Macro resolving power?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:18:37 +0200
Excellent! I didn't know it was T-mount, but my plan was to use a
busted old 90/3.8 or 127/3.8 yes.

I am going to persue this further, that's for sure. OM lenses are
great for Macro, but a leaf-shuttered
6x7cm SLR camera body is sure a heck of a lot nicer for Macro - heavy
and vibrationless.

Thanks very much for letting me know about that.
Dawid