Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:09:40 -0500
Hi Moose,

I should have pointed out that, in the LUG gallery, where this image
resides, one must often click on the "double square" symbol at the top or
bottom in order to see the image as it was uploaded. That improves the
detail if the shot was not sized to come up initially in full size.  This
was one of the first images that I posted there, and I have now learned ways
to avoid this and get the proper sizing displayed initially.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA