Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:46:56 -0400
Jim,

That kind of light is easy, I can get a good scan or print of that with my
eyes closed. LOL I detest light that is as harsh as what you see in those
photos, though the only truly bad ones are the two of the little girl
sitting on the ground and the one of the girl playing a flute. The light was
much harsher in those. The girl on the ground was in shade that metered at
1/125 at f4, while the bright background came in at f22. That's just too big
a brightness range to maintain no matter how good your technique.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography