Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us

Subject: Re: [OM] Somebody is holding out on us
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:30:51 -0500
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, bright days can be a problem.

Here is what I used to strive for when shooting film with a Leica IIIf and
Summitar.  It was inside a hangar, but light from the front door was flat.
The concrete floor is awful, but the glider detail is nice.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Motor_Glider_01.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA