Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:18:39 -0400
I don't think the lighting was as bad as you surmised. I think most will
respond well to just a bit of shadow/highlight control even as JPEGs.
If you have raw images that you can pass through ACR you'll do even
better.  You don't want to lighten the shadows too much or you'll change
the look of the place.

Chuck Norcutt