Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Struggling with light at Ballenberg in 2009
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:32:04 +0200
Moose wrote:

Thanks for your "mooseing" having seen what you have managed to do  I
had another look with aperture and found some new sliders which I slid
;-) and made a second attempt. to see how close I could get to the
"moosed" image, I of course had the added benefit of working on the raw
file.

http://www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/6716762_L89RL#519706911_PVvoA

My question before I did that and as I have photoshop was going to be
Moose how did you do that,  was it just a case of applying LCE  and
sharpening.