Re: [OM] See you in a while

Subject: Re: [OM] See you in a while
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:40:48 -0300
Jim ........Be nice to your anaesthetist ! I had a hernia op in 2000 and I'm
sure he gave me an extra jolt of happy juice into my hand when I  said nice
things to him about Scotland ...... he was a Scotsman!

Good luck with your journey through the medical system. I often think of my
paternal grandfather who had all his teeth, including wisdom teeth,
extracted one at a time without any anaesthesia or freezing at all.

Listees will be wishing you well.

jh