Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:22:17 -0400
Maybe great egrets which get almost as large as great blue herons.
<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Great_Egret.html>
If you were in Florida it might also be the white phase of the great
blue which can be seen at the bottom of this page.  Note the crest and
breast feathers and mask around the eyes which show it to be great blue.
<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Great_Blue_Heron.html>

Chuck Norcutt