Re: [OM] Black OM-4T fraud

Subject: Re: [OM] Black OM-4T fraud
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:35:17 -0700
> From: Chris Crawford <puevf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Wow. Seems like an awful lot of effort for relatively little return
> on the
> fraudster's "investment"... I wouldn't think
> it would be worth the effort to cheat someone that way, especially
> considering the time it took the person who did it to modify the
> circuit to
> work.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."

I doubt someone modified it just to sell it off as a 4T. But selling
it with the knowledge that it was a bungled job *is* fraud.

Most likely, it was just someone passing on their troubles to someone
else. Caveat emptor.

:::: "My ex? We got along great -- like a telephone cord and a vaccum
sweeper!" ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::