Re: [OM] Black OM-4T fraud

Subject: Re: [OM] Black OM-4T fraud
From: Iwert <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:20:04 +0100
Well,

it depends on age and expertise of the people at KEH, but unless
they're on this list they probably wouldn't know the difference
between a modded 4Ti and a real one. The differences are not that
obvious.

I don't think it is a real fraud, just a silly coming together of
circumstances...

Iwert

Op 23-mrt-09, om 16:09 heeft John Hermanson het volgende geschreven: