Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:03:01 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> I wouldn't call it distraction, neither confusion -- but I know about it.

You may be taking me more seriously than I intended. :-)

I said "distraction", reather than some other, perhaps more precise
work, sinply because it looks and sounds a lot like the word
"diffraction" in the post I was replying to.

I used "COC", as it adds another, related word while playing on the
imaging characteristic "Circle of Confusion" used in calculating DOF.
And then Depth of Field plays further on the whole memory/thought area.

And as Marc has so kindly pointed out, COC pronounced, as opposed to the
usual photographic usage, "C of C", pronounced "see of see", is a
popular name for a part of male anatomy.

I don't know if you caught the English language by play there:

Moose wrote:

> > No, at least not on my part. ["my part" is another English synomym for
> > cock. I.E., I meant what I said about it.]

All in fun, of course, as I would never actually brag about that,
whatever the truth - at least consciously.

Moose