Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 00:00:23 -0300
Oh, please, don't get too closed in ... :-(

I watched Benny Hill  'till I felt it was enough.

Fairly often I use "double-entendre", as a necessary technical strategy
in my work.

But I don't understand the acronym COC, 'though I know what a cock is,
an a clock, and ....

This becomes more difficult to me than to follow the diffraction limited
resolution thread, which I've been following while holding my breath.

;-)

Fernando
                --ranting due to the fact that enjoyed the original Tom
Fenwick's post ...