[OM] Latest flash card rebates [was Camedia Card Reader]

Subject: [OM] Latest flash card rebates [was Camedia Card Reader]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:02:24 -0700
Paul Laughlin wrote:
> Several months ago, on one of several mail lists I am on, someone posted a
> link to buy.com for a special on Sandisk 4GB SD cards and they came with a
> USB reader.  I purchased three of them.

Right! I almost forgot to mention on the list the latest Sandisk rebates
for purchases from "Pro Photo dealers", such as B&H and Adorama.

Buy three and get the real deal. 3x Extreme III 4GB - rebate = $12.95 @
There are other decent rebates, but that's the winner for me this round.
It gets into UDMA performance territory for $3.24/GB.

Mine are due tomorrow.

I've got a little project where I'm hoping UDMA will contribute. And
then, I'll eventually have a DSLR that can take advantage of it.

Moose