Re: [OM] Latest flash card rebates [was Camedia Card Reader]

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest flash card rebates [was Camedia Card Reader]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:40:10 -0500

> It didn't take that long to recover.  It was just writing to the card
> all that time.  Meanwhile the girl's routine was over.  I think it's a
> matter of just not expecting an E-1 to act like a 2009 model.  I had a
> chip malfunction between my shoulders.

For that kinda of stuff (sports, motorsports, etc), I'm pretty much using HQ
mode.  HQ in the E-1 is exceptionally good and there is rarely, if ever, any
visible difference between it and SHQ.  Of course, the key to survival is to
make sure the sharpening is turned to "0".

Boy, did you know that the OM-3/4Ti with the MD2 is FAST?  It'll sit and do
5 FPS all day long (with brief moments of film changing every 36 exposures).

AG