Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader

Subject: Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:35:25 -0700
Several months ago, on one of several mail lists I am on, someone posted a
link to buy.com for a special on Sandisk 4GB SD cards and they came with a
USB reader.  I purchased three of them.  Once in a while the readers in both
my desktop and notebook will refuse to read these cards from my A650.  That
little USB reader never seems to fail, tho.
Paul in Portland OR