Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader

Subject: Re: [OM] Camedia Card Reader
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:19:06 -0400
I dunno anything about Macs but you should be able to copy images to it
in the same way you'd do any drive to drive copying.  xD and SD cards do
not have a built-in drive controller as do CF cards so are not true hard
drives to the system.  Perhaps a driver needs to be installed first.

Chuck Norcutt