Re: [OM] Ritz going under

Subject: Re: [OM] Ritz going under
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:04:44 -0800

> the Costco is far enough to be fine for a stocking up trip, but inconvenient
> for casual film drop-off. I'll bet they can't cut to strips of six, either.
> :-)    I wonder about uncut.
The Costco locally only does strips of 4 because the bags are that size.
The cutter is hand operated but automatically sleeves so would be
difficult to do longer strips. I'm sure they will skip cutting if you
wish. I've considered asking myself but I just don't scan enough any
more to make it matter and the sleeves are handy. The stock scans are
quite good enough for many prints I do if I have exposed correctly. The
women who runs the photo dept is conscientious and takes her job
seriously. That attitude carries over to the staff.

Mike