Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:45:31 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "ws"

> At 11:33 AM 2/18/2009, AG wrote:
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, the focus point of them were a little different (my OM4
>>> seems having a little front focus problem)
>>
>>LOL, My OM-4T seems to have front-focus problems, back-focus problems,
>>side-focus problems and just plain no-focus problems.  The AF just doesn't
>>seem to be working.  Bummer, because it looks like the 3Ti and 2S seem to
>>be
>>developing the same issue too.
>
> What, is the diopter adjustment stuck? or the wrong eyepiece adapter
> correction?
>
> wayne

As the image is focused on the surface of focusing screen, wrong diopter
will not lead to focusing shift. I doubt if my focus checking method is
right or not. I did the checking by placing a focusing screen on the inner
tracks of the film guide rails (with ground surface face down of course).

May be it was just human error, I will try another roll later. BTW, the
shooting process is much more fun with film than digital. The only problem
is you have to finish the roll before seeing the result, it could take some
time :-)

C.H.Ling