Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 03:02:42 +0800
Thanks, Joel, especially for the encouragement about my handling of
perspective distortion, it is nice to hear another opinion. Usually, I like
to keep images in their original form of how I looked at it, if there is any
adjustment that will be a minor one.

For 005 I have to agree with Moose, but the only thing that bother me is the
horizon, although in real life it is just look like that (ok, I also
contributed a 0.5 deg tilt) but it is good to make some adjustment there:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_D005_P.jpg

C.H.Ling