Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Updates on my photo gallery
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:39:19 +0800
Thanks for the comment, Chuck. Both bee shots were taken with 90/2 at
ISO200, the first one probable at F4-5.6 1/320s, it was a vertical shot and
cropped to horizontal. The second one was at F2.8 1/800s and it was selected
from 10 bee shots. I trace the bee by moving the camera, it was difficult
due to the shallow DOF but I like this effect more than the heavy stopped
down one. The focus successful rate was over 50% but not all the bee had a
good post :-)

C.H.Ling