Re: [OM] Gee Bee

Subject: Re: [OM] Gee Bee
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:24:52 -0400
Graham Battison was outstandingly generous with his time for me a year or
two ago. My wife's maternal grandfather was the very long time incumbent at
the Anglican church at Gresham in north Norfolk. Graham very very kindly
went out of his way to do a lengthy photo shoot at Gresham and also at
Sherringham on the Norfolk coast where my wife spent many summers in her
youth. Not having seen Graham's name come up on the list of late reminds me
that I am still indebted to him for the two CDs he sent me of Norfolk and
for my enjoyment of his images of that "other" English county .......
Yorkshiremen still count on Yorkshire as the county to beat !

jh