Re: [OM] new out of the shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] new out of the shoot
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:12:42 -0400
Just how is "weather sealing" defined ........... not necessarily from a
purely technical point of view but from a real world point of view.

I recall from several years ago that Leica used to advertise the standard M6
and 50/2 as being the new right-out-of-the-box camera of choice to go on Mt
Everest expeditions. Also, I have a book somewhere in which Sir Chris
Bonnington is shown to have used an OM1 or OM2 on his high elevation
mountaineering expeditions.

jh