Re: [OM] new out of the shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] new out of the shoot
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:58:02 +0000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> That's the problem - actually the E3 is underpriced but underfeatured
> as a top of the brand model which is why I suspect an E3x or E4 very
> soon.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I won't be able to afford it...

But if they do a good job with the E-4, and get it here this year, I'd
probably change my mind about going off-brand.

My problem is I don't think I'd be able to get a digital back for my OM
glass otherwise.

I want weather sealing, IS in the body and as seamless use of all
features with my Tamron manual lenses (and my OMs if possible) as I can
get. At the moment that looks a lot like the Pentax. It has the virtue
of affordability...

D.

PS - would it break the embargo to indicate the number of digits in the
name?

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.