Re: [OM] email address posted in the body

Subject: Re: [OM] email address posted in the body
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:35:46 +0100
Maybe I should add that sometimes, e.g. after unsubscribing for a
holiday, I download the mbox-files for the missing month. I can import
those in my email client and all separate messages will be saved there
and be shown and accessible just as if I had received them the usual
way. Very useful indeed.

Frank.