Re: [OM] email address posted in the body

Subject: Re: [OM] email address posted in the body
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:57:13 +0100
I would guess(!) that "Feeling quite certain" is only slightly less
un-scientific than "Seems to make a difference".
Measurement is what we need! ;-)

But I agree that the issue of removing email addresses from message
bodies is rather academic due to the archiving.

(My wise father would have added here that acedemic is almost always
unscientific...)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.