Re: [OM] 420 deal

Subject: Re: [OM] 420 deal
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:36:56 +0800
It is a rough figure but not far away, here is an example at 14mm setting,
the overall image may not be very sharp due to slow shutter speed but you
can see the focus is on the dish (or the drink) while it should be on the
face.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/PC090020.jpg

If focus shift is due to sensor positing error in the vertical plan (i.e.
just up/down or left/right) it is ok as the target will still be sharp. I
will not accept any focus shift which will cause image softness.

C.H.Ling