Re: [OM] 420 deal

Subject: Re: [OM] 420 deal
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:04:20 +0100
CH, is it _really_ as bad as that, 2 ft instead of 3 ft, or are these
figures just serving as an example of the phenomenon? If the figures
are  from real life, then I would return that E-520 immediately and
not even bother having it repaired or consider to buy another.

I own a E-400 and the focusing error is only 1 mm when the actual
object distance is 300mm. Or to put it (roughly) in those terrible
imperial measures, the error equals 1/32 inch at a 1 foot distance.
Quite acceptable, I would say ;-)

How much is the real error with your E-520?

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.