Re: [OM] OT: Camera card help

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Camera card help
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:17:47 -0800 (PST)
First of congrats to your wife! Its not easy to attend college while you are a
working adult, I have been attending part-time as well.

Is the card reader working? I have a Dazzle card reader which seems to work
great with SD cards but will not work with CF. Cheap card reader!! Can you plug
the camera in directly?

My old Sandisk CF reader - original USB 1.x specs but works great!