Re: [OM] OT: Camera card help

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Camera card help
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:17:45 -0500
  Thanks to all of you for the kind comments on my wife's graduation. I have
passed them on to her and she is appreciative. It was indeed a long road for
her. What started out as a few classes to keep her mind sharp gradually
morphed into a full fledged degree over a 10 year period. This included two
moves, two adoptions with international travel, raising three children and
last-but-not-least putting up with me.

Sincerely,
Charlie