Re: [OM] [OT} PS vs DSLR

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} PS vs DSLR
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:51:22 -0800
The D40 is a nice little unit. My daughter has been dragging one all
over Asia the past few months and it has served her very well. It is
actually a nice fairly light and fairly compact unit. Looking at the
E-420 is a good suggestion as well. I am another who is not a real fan
of the 'bridge cameras.

Jim Couch