Re: [OM] [OT} PS vs DSLR

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} PS vs DSLR
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:59:20 -0600
I have a Sony R1, a bridge camera that is great! It was, up until the
Minolta purchase, one model away from  a fantastic camera, but it lost out
to the SLR.

The D40 seemed to me, at the Black Friday price, the answer. It has its
limits, but it is a lot of camera for $450.

If I were looking for a bargain now, I would seriously consider the Olympus
triple digit offerings.

Bill PEarce