Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:55:17 -0600
Dr flash wrote:
>The 200EG logos are not a problem.  You can just carefully pull them off
>after working them loose with a thin blade.

I've tried that, but it appears as though there are two variants of the
logos.  Mine isn't as friendly to discharge.  Occasionally, I take a black
marker to the logo to settle things down.

I took a good look at the various "Trekkers" the other day.  Nice bags, but
HEAVY.  You realize that an EMPTY bag weighs almost as much as my Canon
200EG is full?

One thing I'll say about the 200EG.  I wasn't expecting it to be very good.
These things are dirt-cheep.  But it has survived my typical abuse and has
lasted through several major trips without even a scuff or loosened seam.
It is starting to show some wear, and I'm starting to lose some confidence
in the main zipper, but based on my experience with it, I'll probably just
go and buy another one.  Come on, you can pick them up for $42 USD.

AG