Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:28:42 -0600
Ok, everybody, PLEASE watch the "Reply To" field.  I've noticed that when I
go to respond to somebody offlist that it keeps wanting to send to the list.

>Way off topic.  I was just looking at your church's website.  Karen's
>maiden name is Wolfe????  My mom was a Wolfe.  I don't think there are
>scads of them around.  Six degrees of separation?
Possible. We could investigate this easily enough, Karen's parents are
walking history books of ancient Wolfisms.

>[His] wife was just diagnosed with a re-occurrence of breast
>cancer, other side, much more aggressive this time.  Stage 3.  Going to
>have a lot of chemo and then a double mastectomy when that's done.

Ouch, that's tough. The survival-tables for this scenario are not pretty. We
never had to go through the chemo, fortunately.  BTW, it's been five years,
last month!!!!!!!

>Like I said, early next week at the latest with surprise(s) a distinct
>possibility.

Could it be?  Could it be?  Could it be?

There are howls of protest from the camera bag.  Various lenses are talking
amongst themselves of who has to go.  The OM-2S has already been pushed out
because of the arrival of that sweety OM-3Ti.  The gruff OM-4T has set up
shop in the top-center of the bag and won't be pushed around.  He's a little
disconcerted with the arrival of the 3Ti, but hasn't shown signs of giving
up the top spot, yet.  However Eddy E-1 got kicked out!  The entire bag has
spoken and those digital interlopers are history!  They now either occupy
their own bag or have to weather the storms without shelter.  I'm not too
pleased with this situation, though.  The search is on for a larger bag, but
may end up getting a second 200EG.  If that happens, there will be a major
identity crisis to resolve as the 200EG bags have that nasty logo on them.
Eddy E-1 is one tough dude, though, so it wouldn't suprise me to see him
figure out some way to get back in the main bag.

Meanwhile Big Toke, the Tokina AT-X 100-300/4 is taking up way too much
space.  He's getting threatened by the others almost daily.  As the only one
not of the Zuiko family, he's not trusted.  The Zuiko family is known for
their shadowy ways and it wouldn't suprise me to see a dead lens-cap placed
in his spot.

AG (always an adventure) Schnozz