Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:48:49 -0800
I still haven't boxed and shipped.  Getting a bit harrowing around here
(work).  Lots of seasoned, invaluable people are taking advantage of an
early out program, several others getting relieved of work
involuntarily.

Weekend or early next week, I promise.  There may be an extra surprise
in the box.

Way off topic.  I was just looking at your church's website.  Karen's
maiden name is Wolfe????  My mom was a Wolfe.  I don't think there are
scads of them around.  Six degrees of separation?

The music person that was let go at the church we're at now is in a real
struggle.  Wife was just diagnosed with a re-occurrence of breast
cancer, other side, much more aggressive this time.  Stage 3.  Going to
have a lot of chemo and then a double mastectomy when that's done.  He's
still looking for a new situation.  The church is rallying around them
as best we can, but they're no longer attending, so it's a bit more
difficult.

There's much more to their situation, but just this latest news is bad
enough.

Like I said, early next week at the latest with surprise(s) a distinct
possibility.

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or
re-transmit this email.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify us by email by replying to the sender and by telephone
(call us collect at +1 202-828-0850) and delete this message and any
attachments.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
any
contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
included in any attachment to this email.