Re: [OM] Bags, a user report [was WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/

Subject: Re: [OM] Bags, a user report [was WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:04:16 -0300
I couldn't help it.
I knew it was heavy, read Ken and Moose's warning yesterday night ......
But only for today I had the chance to buy a *new* Nature AWII for 260 -
if you lived in Montevideo you might consider that an almost-fang.
And I wanted something where I could be able to put everything together
and transport or store it, and ready to fly out without thinking.
And ready to be steeled ( robbed ? ) altogether in a single gesture .... :-(

Anyway, I have my small and well used no-name bag for planned outgoings,
and when I want to travel light, I put one body, one zoom and one wide
mixed with all sort of things, in my go-anywhere bag _ but the tripod is
always difficult to allocate, and I am too spoiled by them.

FWIW

Fernando.