[OM] Re: PhotoShop curiosity

Subject: [OM] Re: PhotoShop curiosity
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:54:04 -0400
16 bit layers. Lets you keep a file as 16 bit all the way through.

Lens correction filter that lets you correct lens distortion as well as
perspective correction. I photograph buildings a lot so this is SUPER USEFUL

RAW conversion capability for most digital cameras (and the raw converter in
CS3 is the same as the one in Lightroom, much improved over CS and CS2 raw
converters)

There's more I am sure but these are the ones I use a lot. I actually have
CS2, not CS3 but these features are in both CS2 and CS3 and are not in
version 6.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design