[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:07:17 +0100
Hi Fernando

I'm sorry that there were things you didn't like but I wondered if it
was worth it to go through all the hassle that you have found :-)

I have a 2.8GHz iMac which is wonderful but which will have to last me
a while ... it is wonderful to use, now that I have got used to the
size and brightness of the screen.  It's lovely to use with PS and
Aperture. Next, I shall try scanning some old film and watch Vuescan
steam ahead!

Chris