[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 02:32:40 -0400
I have used SpyBot for several years on an older PC and have always found it to
be effective and well-supported. I am also a big fan of Ad-aware by Lavasoft. I
use it regularly with Parallels on my MacBook Pro. It too is effective and
well-supported. It is another freebie. They also have a Pro version that
includes Anti-virus protection. The Pro version, like Norton's is licensed on
an annual basis. Personally, I like the free stuff as long as it is a good
product.  ;o)

Robert