[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:38:46 -0300
Thanks John - I've been using SpyBot-Search & Destroy since my 2006
switch to XP.
Don't know about the other one.

I'd like to point out that a friend of mine who works at Berlin
Productions Inc. told me he has the un-proved idea that if you use
SpyBot AND Avast! - well, Avast! becomes more sensitive. He only has
empirical evidence, and a loose theory about why this could be so. He
told me this last week, and I updated SpyBot immediately. Must admit I
hadn't paid enough attention to SpyBot.

I could paste his own words explaining his understanding of this
synergy, but he wrote to me in Spanish and I am not up to translate it.
And he could be wrong of course.

FWIW

Fernando.