[OM] Re: storage question

Subject: [OM] Re: storage question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:27:21 -0700
Piers Hemy wrote:
> Here's another vote in favour of the Epson P-3000.  Solid, reliable, easy to
> use as a backup tool, and an  excellent screen if you want to review the
> images.  ... (though it only accepts SD and CF ...

I just ran across this, which is visually identical to the unit that was
sold by the makers of my Fastrax to adapt their CF only input interface
to other cards.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280195422541&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018>

It seems to cover the ground:

"Support SD, SDHC, miniSD, MMC, MMCplus, MMCmobile, RSMMC, microSD(with
SD Adapter), M.S., MagicGate M.S., MagicGate M.S. with Memory Select
Function, M.S. Duo, MagicGate M.S. Duo, M.S.PRO, M.S. PRO MagicGate,
M.S. PRO Duo, M.S. PRO Duo MagicGate, and xD flash cards to standard
CompactFlash™ card format"

I've just ordered one so I can use my storage device with my SD and xD
cards.

Moose