[OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing

Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 07:59:27 -0400
The E-3 only has one focusing screen option from Olympus, the grid "screen"
is actually just an overlay. True focusing screen alternatives are bleak.
Other than the Katz eye I have seen no other third party options. Even Katz
Eye will not tell you how to change it out due apparently to a complex
procedure. The lack of user changeable focus screens is something I miss
from my E-1. I have a custom scribed headshot grid that I use to ensure that
directory page pictures are easy to batch process.

Dan S.