[OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing

Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:43:03 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:
>> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
>>
>> Careful Jan, we're in agreement here, and have both put it in writing.
>> What will people think? ;-)
>>

> Oh, how about a big hug?

Sure! I'm an old Berkeley type, I hug everybody. Carol Anne's reserved
New England brother in law has learned how to maneuver out of range
without being too obvious about it. I even think he's become a little
fond of me, but the danger of a hug gives him the willies. He also HATES
having his picture taken and doesn't just try to hide or cover up. He
gets angry, and he's a BIG guy.

I think that's what Richard Man meant, at least in part, when he said
"And Moose is exactly what I imagine him to be, a typical Berkeley'ian".
I shook his hand when we met, but sneaked in a hug when we parted.
Wasn't even intentional. I mean, he was in Berkeley, for bodywork, how
could he not be a hugger? :-)
> :::: Sell your cleverness, and purchase bewilderment -- Rumi

Aaah, right in tune for "a typical Berkeley'ian"

Moose