[OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing

Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:15:16 -0400
Those original F screens were a pain in the ass to clean.  Plastic
screen on the bottom, condenser lens on top, sitting in a metal frame.
The two were taped together with super sticky tape and dust would STILL
get between the 2 elements.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net