[OM] Re: The rattlesnake

Subject: [OM] Re: The rattlesnake
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:57:32 -0400
Surely you're joking?  There are four types of venomous snakes in the
US: copperhead, rattlesnake, water moccasin and coral snake.  All four
are found in Florida although copperheads are only in the extreme north
above Tallahassee.  Copperheads cause more bites than any other type of
venomous snake in the US but their bite is generally not too serious.

Chuck Norcutt