[OM] Re: The rattlesnake

Subject: [OM] Re: The rattlesnake
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:22:04 +0100
Nice photo, Johann.

When we lived in the US, snakes occasionally caused us hassle.  At a
ranch in Tennessee one of my sons nearly stepped on a copperhead in
the late evening as we walked through the long grass around our
cabin.  Since we spent most of our time in Florida, we had not been
accustomed to watching out for snakes ...

Chris