[OM] Re: Auction site law suit in France, was wife (was number of camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Auction site law suit in France, was wife (was number of cameras)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:43:01 +1000
We talk a mix and it's very much up to the individual editor I
suspect. I see syntactical abominations in the paper every day. The
Age used to be one of the broadsheet newspapers of record here but
has become increasingly tabloid in tone if not size. I also suspect
it's because it was in the Business section - the financial whizz
kids tend to be a tad more illiterate or more inclined to follow the
spillchucker's advice. And mine hates 'jewellry' or was that
jewelery? Damn, I can't remember. I'll be asking for tuna-fish next. :-)
Andrew (culturally compromised) Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx